Friday, July 8, 2011

Reviewing our peers

 I agreed with most of the elements that my fellow students represented. Danielle Saj’s movement photo was balanced, too. The rocks in the bottom left corner balances the trees in the top right corner. Deborah Russell’s texture photo also represents line. Lines either go vertically and horizontally. These were just a couple of examples that showed other principles and elements. Deborah chose Jehan Georges Vibert The Marvelous Sauce and I did, too. We both liked the photorealism of the artwork and the work that went into it to create that effect. Danielle had several pieces from Carolyn Panzica shown. I enjoyed that it was food and it was considered art. I searched Carolyn Panzica and found out she is a cake designer and she owns the Chocolate Bar in Buffalo.  I believe cake design is art and I’m glad to see it in a gallery.  I already do read my peer’s blogs. After we do a project or art making, I always go down the list and look at everyones. I like to see what other people’s view on subjects are and see what they create. There still no comments on my blog and today this is due so I’m not waiting any longer. I will check my blog for any comments after a few days. I’m interested to see their opinion.

1 comment: