Sunday, August 7, 2011

Snapshot Reflections Journal


To create this project, I first decided on a theme, which is Photorealism. I researched on the internet for artists and made a list of them that peaked my interest. I downloaded about 50 works and had to decide how am I going to weed my selection down more. I went into Photoshop and made contact sheets of the images. I looked them over and decided on the theme of reflection in Photorealism. I cut each image out and placed them in the order I wanted them seen. Then I got all the information I needed on the artwork and began my Powerpoint file. I put the artwork information and image into each slide. Next, I started my interpretation of each one and while working on that picked my fonts and colors. After that was done how could I step it up a little, so I added animation and sound clips. Hope you enjoy my exhibit.


No comments:

Post a Comment